So hopefully, you’ve picked up all of your presents (not yet? Try Dogeared On Your Doorstep – Same-Day Delivery in L.A.) and you’re getting ready to start wrapping! We asked some of most creative employees how they are wrapping their Dogeared gifts this year and got some great responses! Here are 5 easy gift-wrapping techniques that will save time, some money and the planet!
1. it’s in the bag: dogeared lil’ zips filled with jewelry, wrapped and tied in burlap (above)
2. stack ’em up: stack smaller boxes and throw a bright ribbon around the whole thing! who doesn’t love opening lots of boxes!
3. stay seasonal: we love the look & feel of butcher paper wrapped with twine and seasonal accent leaves
4. keep in fresh: “love using a sprig of something that smells good when wrapping – rosemary, lavender, mint” – Marcia Maizel-Clarke, Dogeared Founder
5. recycle, reduce, re-use: save time & the planet! recycle a box you already have & make it festive with some bakers twine and a handwritten note!
additional images via pinterest